Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kyle's First Blog

Hello internet world.

If you've been following our blog, you might have noticed that it seems to be mostly Brenna writing everything on here and that I have seemingly remained strangely absent from the whole wedding planning process. That time is no more.

I actually have been doing a little to help, not as much as Brenna of course, but I have had a few jobs. I was put in charge of the music, and I'm proud to say that we've just about got that finalized. I had her help of course. Also, one thing I worked on a lot lately were our invitations. We decided it would be cheaper if I designed them instead of having someone else do it. So, Brenna found some that she liked and I basically tried to duplicate them. They turned out not too shabby if I do say so myself. It took me a while though.

Another thing I'm in charge of is the honeymoon, which by the way is completely planned and paid for, with help from my parents that is. Quite a bit actually. Everything about the honeymoon is going to be a surprise for Brenna. Cute, I know. She often thinks she's really clever about thinking of ways to get me to tell her what we're doing, but so far, she hasn't outsmarted me. So for now, all I can say about our honeymoon is that we're leaving on June _____ and traveling to ______. From there we'll _______ the _______ ___ _______. But, the ______ with all the _______ will definitely be ________. I can't believe the ________ will turn ______  while ______ with running_______ __! Then we'll ______ back to ______ just in time to _________ for the _____ ___. Pretty fun, huh?

K that's all. Brenna probably won't let me post anything else on here, so I hope you like this one.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment