Friday, March 26, 2010

Photography...

We booked a really awesome photographer for the wedding! I really like her stuff I have seen, and her dad works with my parents so I know she is honest. But there is one little thing that I'm not too excited about...
She requires Kyle and me to have a photoshoot the day before the wedding; dress, tux, hair, makeup, the whole bit.
It's not so much that we don't want to see eachother all dressed up before the wedding (we don't really, but we could deal with it). It's mostly just the fact that we have to get all dressed up and completely ready TWO different times. And just one day apart at that.
Uhhhghg.. don't know what to do. We would really like the pictures and I know we wouldn't regret having done it... but it's just something that's going to be a big pain. And it's something she requires.

Thoughts anyone??

Also, here's a picture of my beautiful ring :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think the pictures will be fun. It'll be something you guys will be glad you did later on in life when you're old.

    ReplyDelete