Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Madness

Since I'm home in Farmington for the week (and it's the last time I'll be back before Graduation) I have lots to do! My purse was stolen a few weeks ago in Houston... so sadly I've been having to juggle getting those things taken care of, and have spent a little less time on wedding things than I wanted.

Some things I've gotten done so far:
-Found and bought all the bridesmaid shoes
-Made an appointment with Diane Thursday morning for cake stuff
-Found a few odds and ends for our homemade wedding invites
-Bought 6 or 7 large glass containers for the candy bar! (we still need a few more if anyone would like to make a donation/loan)

Things I need to do before I leave:
-Finalize the flower/pew end/ centerpiece colors
-Meet with Diane
-Register for china/bedding/other boring/nice things at Dillards with my Mom's help
-Finalize numbers and addresses for my side of the guest list

So excited for the wedding... so ready for all this to be taken care of.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment